Image Map

Wednesday 8 January 2014

100 Happy Days! || Week 1

Hello there!

A friend I went to primary school with (and easily one of the most beautifully positive people I've ever come across) has been uploading the most fun pictures to her Instagram (find it here, or her twitter here) and hashtagging '#100happydays' I'm not sure if its a thing she just made up out of the blue of whether its a real thing but regardless, I think the concept is fabby! 

So with this in mind, I will be starting my own little mini-series of '100 Happy Days' right here on my blog. Basically, finding the positives in as many days and humanly possible! I'm probably not going to post them as 100 separate posts because it will bore you dry, but I think every Wednesday I'm going to upload up to seven (aka every day) 100 Happy Days pictures. It may not be exactly a picture per day, but I'm going to try my hardest to find something that makes me smile every single day!

So here goes!

1. 1st January 2014 - Fun in the Alps with Daddio. What could be better?

 2. 2nd January 2014 - Last day in France. Holiday blues but happy happy happy times!

3. 4th January 2014 - Enjoying the remainder of my time at home. Clearly smiles all round.

 4. 6th January 2014 - One of life's little pleasures, a good, British cuppa!




Fancy getting involved in #100HappyDays? I'll be posting and tweeting them day by day on my Instagram and Twitter! What has made you happy today?


Until next time, friends! 
With Love,

Zoe xx

Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin |

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I may consider doing this too :D as someone I know says: positivity breads positivity ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete